Online Application & On Boarding
Your applicants can complete the online employment application at their convenience before they come in for an interview.
This gives them time to gather complete information and typing in the data is much better than writing it in the day of the interview. When they do come in, you simply print their application and have them sign it for your records. For applicants who may not have internet access, you can set up a simple computer with internet access in your employment lobby and have it be a kiosk.
The application data is encrypted and saved on secure servers. This data can also be exported to background check vendors and used to start new hire files in your HRIS system.
ResumeWare Onboarding's new hire data solution lets new employees hit the ground running.
How many days has your company lost with new employees filling out forms in the lobby? ResumeWare understands that once an employer has spent the resources to find the best talent, it is critical to get new employees focused on their jobs as quickly as possible. A winning Onboarding program streamlines the new hire process, while providing a strong cultural introduction to their peer groups and executive team.
- Complete onboarding process before employee's first day of work.
- Read company documents and policies and complete tasks such as benefits enrollment, government forms, consents, and compliance documents.
- Create and store all forms electronically with full legal compliance.
- Real-time status of new hire activities with graphical dashboards indicating "stuck" processes
- Automatically update HR, payroll, and finance systems.
- Paperless processes and digital, web-based tools eliminate human error, save the environment, and create a positive experience for the new employee.
Learn more about the solutions ResumeWare offers: